Sun European Partners, LLP is the European adviser to U.S.-based Sun Capital Partners, Inc. Sun European Partners, LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sun Capital Partners, Inc. is a global private equity firm focused on identifying companies’ untapped potential and leveraging its deep operational and financial resources to transform results. Sun Capital is a trusted partner that is recognised for its investment and operational experience, including particular expertise in the consumer products and services, food and beverage, industrial, packaging, chemical, building products, automotive, restaurant and retail sectors.
U.S.-based Sun Capital Partners, Inc. targets companies with €50 million to €1.5 billion in sales and has a broad industry focus, with no particular industry excluded from consideration. Typically, investments by Sun Capital Partners, Inc. affiliates have leading market positions in their industry, long-term competitive advantages and significant barriers to entry. Acquisition and investment candidates may include private businesses, divisions of larger entities and publicly-traded companies.
Firm Overview Video
Watch the video for an insight into who we are and what we do.
* Cumulative Capital Commitments includes all commitments from current and prior funds. Current AUM is $6.2 billion. As of March 31, 2018.
What we Look For
- Lower middle market and middle market companies with untapped potential
- €50 million to €1.5 billion in sales or any size for add-on opportunities to existing portfolio companies
- Companies with strong market positions or franchise value that we can help reach their full potential
- Consistent, top decile returns for our LPs
- Protect and enhance our reputation
- Continuous improvement
- Provide outstanding people with great careers
- Our stakeholder partners share our success
- Integrity and fairness always
- Honor and respect everyone
- No ego or arrogance
- Be decisive and accountable
- Demonstrate commitment and passion
- Have fun and lighten up
- Liquidity, Liquidity, Liquidity
- Prioritize and get it done
- Great people make great companies
- Benchmark, measure and improve
- Know the numbers
- Think differently