Sun European Partners, LLP is the European adviser to U.S.-based Sun Capital Partners, Inc. Sun European Partners, LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Sun Capital Partners, Inc. is a global private equity firm focused on identifying companies’ untapped potential and leveraging its deep operational and financial resources to transform results. Sun Capital is a trusted partner that is recognised for its investment and operational experience, including particular expertise in the business services, healthcare, building products, chemicals, general industrial, packaging, general consumer and food & beverage.
U.S.-based Sun Capital Partners, Inc. targets companies with €50 million to €1.5 billion in sales and has a broad industry focus, with no particular industry excluded from consideration. Typically, investments by Sun Capital Partners, Inc. affiliates have leading market positions in their industry, long-term competitive advantages and significant barriers to entry. Acquisition and investment candidates may include private businesses, divisions of larger entities and publicly-traded companies.
Firm Overview Video
Watch the video for an insight into who we are and what we do.
* Cumulative Capital Commitments includes all commitments from current and prior funds that have had their final close. Current AUM is $7.0 billion. As of December 31, 2018.
What we Look For
- Lower middle market and middle market companies with untapped potential
- €50 million to €1.5 billion in sales or any size for add-on opportunities to existing portfolio companies
- Companies with strong market positions or franchise value that we can help reach their full potential
- Consistent, top quartile returns for our LPs
- Protect and enhance our reputation
- Continuous improvement
- Provide outstanding people with great careers
- Our stakeholder partners share our success
- Integrity and fairness always
- Honor and respect everyone
- Embrace teamwork
- No ego or arrogance
- Be decisive and accountable
- Demonstrate commitment and passion
- Have fun and lighten up
- Customer, customer, customer
- Prioritize and get it done
- Great people make great companies
- Get the facts
- Know the numbers
- Think differently